For a list of past events, please click here.
New Developments in Ground Source Heat Pump Systems: Training Course
25th April 2019
Red Cow Moran Hotel, 22 Naas Rd, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin, D22 YX80, Ireland
NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS: ONE DAY TRAINING COURSE FOR IRISH STAKEHOLDERS
- Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
- Location: Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin D22 YX80
- Project : Cheap-GSHPs
- Website: www.cheap-gshp.eu
- Irish Partner: SLR
- Lecturers: Riccardo Pasquali (SLR), Nick O’Neill (SLR)
The idea behind this EC funded project is to substantially reduce the total cost of ownership, investment and operating costs for building owners; increase the safety of shallow geothermal systems during installation and operation, and increase the awareness of this technology throughout Europe.
- Ground Source Heat Exchanger suitability for Ireland
- Helicoidal GSHE and drilling machine developments
- Coaxial GSHE and installation machine developments
- Software and modelling tools
- Environmental impact, risk assessment, standards and regulations
Who should attend:
Architects, Building Services Engineers, Drillers, Energy Planners, Energy Agencies, Environmental Consultants, Geotechnical Engineers, Government Regulators, Heat Pump Installers, Heating Solutions
Advisors, Mechanical Engineers, Renewable Energy Researchers.
Registration is free but places are limited. To register simply email Nick O’Neill (firstname.lastname@example.org) giving your full contact details.